(1) 请稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。
Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。
Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?
I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
第二部分、接电话的开场白: 拿起话筒的时候,可先用Hello. Good morning. Good afternoon. 等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。
(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。
Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
第三部分、问对方要找谁: 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
第四部分、请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who’s speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?