1.What is my proudest achievement this year?
今年最让我值得自豪和骄傲的事情是什么呢?
What am I proudest of this year?
今年最让我值得骄傲的事情
procrastinate /pro'kræstɪnet/ verb 拖延;耽搁
procrastination noun 拖延
Today is hard, tomorrow is harder, the day after tomorrow is easier.
今天有点难,明天更难,然而后天会变得容易一些
2. Am I passionate about my career?
对自己从事的事业是否全身心热爱呢?
• passionate /'pæʃənət/ adjective 热情的
• be passionate about ... 对...充满激情
" A job with an average salary but you love it,
or a job with a really high salary but you hate it. "
两份工作摆在你面前,一份是工资不高但是你很喜欢的工作;另一份是工资很高但是你又不喜欢。
3. What lessons have I learned? 我又学会了哪些人生教训呢?
Switch to your happiness shouldn't be in other people's room.
决定你幸福的开关不应该设在别人的房间。
You are runing your own race.
你走着自己的步伐。
You are in your own time zone.
你走在自己的时区。
4.Where am I feeling stuck?我遇到了哪些瓶颈呢?
Chinese language ability 汉语语言能力
physical appearance 外形;外貌
energy 精力
• be feeling stuck with... 在...遇到瓶颈
5 - Who should I forgive / Who do I need to forgive?
我应该原谅谁,又需要去原谅谁呢?
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us.
赦免我们的罪,如同我们赦免了别人的罪。
6 - Are the people around me helping me or hurting me?
周围有帮助过我的人或伤害过我的人吗?
I don't want to spend time with other people who are hurting me.
我不想花时间与伤害我的人在一起。
I want to spend time with other people who are positive and encourage me.
我会想与那些乐观向上鼓励我帮助我的人在一起。
7 - What should I let go? 我应该学会去放弃什么呢?
I should let go of self-doubt.
我应该放弃自我怀疑。
I shoud let go of some bad habits.
我应该丢弃坏习惯。