服务英语·迎客服务 黄金句
1. 问候顾客
1) Good morning/afternoon/evening, welcome to the Xinhua restaurant.
早上/下午/晚上好,欢迎光临新华饭店。
2) Good morning. Sir/Madam. I'm glad to see you!
早上好,先生/女士。很高兴见到您。
3) Sir, your table is ready. We have been holding it for you.
先生,您的餐位已经准备好了。我们正恭候您的光临。
4) Hello, Mr. Wang, we have arranged a table for you. This way, please.
你好,王先生。我们已经为您安排好了一张桌子,请这边走。
5) Good morning, Mr. Wang. We are expe-cting you. I'll show you to your table.
早上好,王先生。我们正期待着您的到来,我将领您去您的餐桌。
2. 询问顾客是否有预订
a. 有预订:
1) Do you have a reservation? Under what name, please?
您有预订吗?请问名字是什么?
2) Have you made a reservation in advance, sir?
请问先生您有提前预订吗?
3) When did you make the reservation?
您什么时候预订的?
4) Under whose name was the reservation made?
请问你是用谁的名字预订的?
5) Are you expecting anyone?
请问还有客人要来吗?
6) May I ask if anyone is joining you?
请问还有没有人要来?
b. 无预订:
1) I don't have any reservation.
我没有任何预订。
2) I did not reserve a table in advance.
我没有提前预订位置。
3) How many persons are there in your party?
那你们是一行几个人过来用餐的?
4) Where would you like to sit?
您想坐在哪里呢?
5) Will this table be all right?
这张桌子可以吗?
6) I'm sorry, that table is already reserved. You can sit where you like.
对不起,这张桌子已经被预订了,其他的位置您可以随便坐。
3. 请客人稍候
1) I'm afraid there are no other places free at the moment. Would you mind waiting a while?
恐怕现在没有空位,您介意稍微等一会儿吗?
2) The restaurant is full now. Do you mind waiting for about 20 minutes?
餐厅现在已经满了,您介意再等20分钟吗?
3) Would you like to have a drink in the lounge while you are waiting?
您可以在休息室喝杯饮料稍等一会儿吗?
4) There will be 15 minutes before your table is available.
您预订的位置15分钟后才能空出来。
5) Please be seated. We will let you know as soon as your table is ready.
先请坐,您的餐位一空出来我们就通知您。
6) I'm afraid the table you reserved is not ready yet.
恐怕您预订的餐位还没有准备好。
7) I'm afraid that we let another guest sit at your table since you did not arrive at the reserved time.
由于您没有在预订的时间到,所以我们恐怕已经让其他的客人坐了您的位置。
8) Would you mind waiting until it is free or would you prefer another table?
您是想等到它空出来还是再换一张桌子?
9) I'm sorry, there isn't a table right now. There will be a wait of 20 minutes.
我很抱歉,现在还没有空位,您需要再等20分钟。
10) May I have your name, please? I will seat you as soon as we have a table.
请问您叫什么名字?一旦我们有空位会立马给您安排的。
11) I'm sorry, the restaurant is full now. We can seat you in 20 minutes.
很抱歉,餐厅现在已经坐满了。我们能够在20分钟内给您安排座位。
12) How long do you think we have to wait?
我们还要等多久?
13) I will wait for the table by the window. Please call me when it is available.
我等窗户边的那张桌子,座位空出来后请叫我一下。
4. 引领客人入座
1) The table is ready now, this way, please.
您的位置已经准备好了,这边请。
2) Would you please come with me?
请您跟我过来好吗?
3) Please step this way.
请这边走。
4) Could you follow me, please?
请跟着我好吗?
5) Here is the menu, the waiter will be of service to you soon.
这是菜单,服务员马上就过来。
6) I want a table at the corner.
我想要一张靠墙角的桌子。
7) Would you please change the table cloth?
请问能否换一下桌布?
8) Would you please add one more chair to our table?
请问能否给我们的桌子再添一个椅子?
5. 客人坐下后提供服务
1) May I take your coat, please?
请问用把您的外套拿开吗?
2) Would you like a cover for your coat?
需要罩子盖住您的外衣吗?
3) Would you like me to cover your coat/handbag to prevent it from getting dirty or stolen?
为了避免您的西装/手提包被弄脏或被盗,能否给您的西装/手提包套上套呢?
4) This seat is close to the air-conditioning register. Would you like a wrap?
这个位置正对空调出风口,您需要披肩吗?
6. 合台/转台/分台
1) I'm sorry, all the tables by the window have been taken now. How about that one?
抱歉,靠窗的桌子现在都已经有人坐了,那个座位怎么样?
2) Will you please sit here first? Once the table by the window is available, I'll change it for you.
能否请您先坐这儿?靠窗的座位一旦空出来,我就帮你们换过去。
3) Excuse me, can we change to that table?
打扰一下,我们能换到那一张桌子上去吗?
4) I'm afraid we can not seat you at the same table. Do you mind sitting separately?
我们恐怕不能把你们安排在一张桌子上,你们介意分开坐吗?
5) I'll put the two together. How is that?
我把这两张桌子并一块儿,你们觉得怎么样?
6) Excuse me, sir. Would you mind sharing the table with another guest?
打扰一下,先生。您介意和另一位客人共用一张桌子吗?
7) Some other guests wish to join this table.
另外一些客人想要一块儿坐在这桌。
7. 帮客人停车
1) Do you want a parking coupon?
请问您需要停车券吗?
2) Would you like us to park the car for you?
需要我们帮您停车吗?
3) Let me show you to the parking lot.
我带您去停车场吧。