服务英语·门厅服务 情景对话
1. 预订客房
C=Clerk (前台职员) G = Guest (宾客)
C: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
下午好,我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
G: Yes, I'd like to book a single room for Sunday next week.
在下周日我想预订一个单人间。
* * *
C: That's fine, sir. A single room for Sunday, November 12th.
好的,先生。11月12日(周日),一个单人间。
G: What is the rate, please?
请问价格如何?
* * *
C: The current rate is $120 per night.
120美元每晚。
G: OK. I'll take it.
好的,我预订了。
* * *
C: Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?
好的,请问先生您的名字?
G: Yes, it is Smith.
史密斯。
* * *
C: How long will you be staying?
请问您打算住几天?
G: I'll be leaving Monday morning.
我准备周一早上离开。
* * *
C: Thank you very much, and we look forward to seeing you next Sunday.
谢谢您的预订,期望下周日能见到您。
G: Good. That's all settled then. Goodbye.
好,那一切搞定了,再见。
* * *
C: Goodbye.
再见。
2. 入住酒店
C=Clerk (前台职员) G = Guest (宾客)
C: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
下午好,我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
G: Yes, I'd like to check in and I have had a reservation before.
我之前已经预订了,现在想要入住贵酒店。
* * *
C: Certainly. Can I have the name, please?
当然可以,能告诉我您的姓名吗?
G: My name is Smith.
史密斯。
* * *
C: OK, your room is 505 on the fifth floor. Follow me, please.
好的。您的房间号码是五层的505号房。请跟我走吧。
G: This is your room. How do you like it?
这是您的房间,您觉得怎样?
* * *
C: Oh, I like it very much.
嗯,我很喜欢。
G: I hope you will enjoy your stay in Hangzhou.
希望您在杭州过的愉快。
* * *
C: Sure I will. By the way, How about breakfast in your hotel?
我会的。顺便问一下,酒店的早餐是怎样安排的?
G: Breakfast is served between 6:30 a.m. and 9 a.m.. If there's nothing else, I think I must leave now.
早餐是早晨6点30到9点,那如果没有其他事情,我就下去了。
* * *
C: Thank you for all you have done.
谢谢你。
G: It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。