服务英语·过境与转机服务 情景对话
Airport staff(A):机场工作人员
Traveler(T):旅客
1. 过境审查
A: May I see your passport, please?
请给我你的护照。
T: OK. Here is my passport.
好的,给您。
* * *
A: Where are you staying?
在哪儿住宿?
T: I will stay at New York Hotel.
我将住在纽约饭店。
* * *
A: What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的是什么?
T: Sightseeing.
观光。
* * *
A: Do you have a return ticket to Beijing?
是否有北京回程机票?
T: Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
* * *
A: How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
T: I'm just passing through. I am leaving for Finland tonight.
我只是过境而已。今晚即动身前往芬兰。
* * *
A: How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
T: I have about 1000 dollars.
大约1000元。
* * *
A: Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
2. 去往转机
T: Excuse me, ma'am. Where do I make my connection?
女士,打扰一下。请问要转机的话应该怎么走?
A: Did you go through the procedures at the flight connection counter?
您已经办理过转机手续了吗?
* * *
T: Yes. I have finished it.
是的,已经办理完了。
A: Then you are going to board now?
那么您现在是要登机吗?
* * *
T: Right.
是的。
A: You need to go that way.
您请往那边走。
* * *
T: Which gate should I go to then?
请问需要去几号登机口?
A: What is your final destination, Sir?
请问您的最终目的地是哪里?
* * *
T: I'm going to Los Angeles, America.
我要去美国洛杉矶。
A: Then go to gate 6.
那么请去6号登机口。
* * *
T: Thank you very much!
非常感谢!
A: You're welcome. Have a good trip!
不客气。祝您旅途愉快!
3. 错过转机
T: Our flight was late, and I missed my connecting flight.
我们的飞机晚点了,我错过了转机。
A: What's your flight number?
您的航班号是多少?
* * *
T: You mean the first flight I took?
你说的是我乘坐的第一趟航班吗?
A: No, the connecting flight.
不是的,是转接航班。
* * *
T: It's CA 30.
是航班CA 30.
A: Wait a moment, please, I'll check it for you.
请稍等一下,我帮您查一下。
* * *
T: OK.
好的。
A: Oh, yes. The connecting flight has taken off. We can help you find an alternate flight that will get you where you are going.
哦,是的,转接航班已经起飞了。我们可以帮您找到另外的航班到达您的目的地。
* * *
T: Whom should I call?
我应该问谁呢?
A: You are in the right place.
我们这里就可以了。
* * *
T: I think the flight we missed was the last flight today.
我觉得我们错过的飞机是今天最后一班了。
A: We can go on the computer and try to find an alternative flight on another airline. If not, we can accommodate you.
我们从电脑上查查看有没有另外一趟航班,如果没有的话,我们可以为您提供今晚的住宿。
* * *
T: What if I get stuck here and can't get out of this airport?
如果我困在这儿,不能出机场怎么办呢?
A: There is a shuttle bus that is still running and can take you into town to a hotel.
有机场巴士可以把您带到旅馆。
* * *
T: I don't have any money for a hotel room.
我没有钱付住宿费。
A: The flight that you missed is our airline's, so we will pay for your hotel room.
您错过的航班是我们航空公司的,所以我们会付您的住宿费用。
4. 寻找登机门
A: May I help you?
要我效劳吗?
T: Yes. I'm a transit passenger for this flight. Can you tell me where to go?
是的,我是这班飞机的过境旅客,你能告诉我怎么走吗?
* * *
A: Let me see. Oh, you're at the wrong gate. Your plane leaves from Gate No. 6.
我想想看。哦,您走错门了,您的班机从第六号登机门起飞。
T: Really? I hope it wouldn't have left without me.
真的吗?希望它不会不等我就起飞。
* * *
A: No, don't worry. Just follow me.
不会的,不用担心,我带您过去。
T: That's very nice of you. Thank you so much.
你真是太好了。太感谢你了。
* * *
A: You are welcome.
不用客气。
5. 询问如何转机
T: Excuse me. I need to take the connecting flight to Moscow, but I don't know what to do now, can you help me?
打扰了,我需要乘坐去莫斯科的转接航班,但我不知道现在要怎么做,你能帮我吗?
A: Yes. You just got off the first flight, didn't you?
是的,您刚刚下了第一班飞机对吗?
* * *
T: Yes, and then I came here directly.
是的,然后我就直接来到这儿了。
A: OK, what you should do now is to find the connecting flight counter.
好的,现在您要做的就是要找到转机柜台。
* * *
T: Can you tell me how to get there? It's easy for me to get lost in a strange place.
你能告诉我怎么过去吗?我很容易在陌生的地方迷路。
A: Sure. The connecting flight counter is on the second floor of the terminal building. It's in front of you when you get to the second floor by the elevator.
当然,转机柜台在候机大楼的二层,您乘电梯上到二层后,它就在你前方。
* * *
T: Oh, great. And then they will tell me what to do?
哦,太好了。那然后他们会告诉我怎么做吗?
A: They will give you the ticket of the connecting flight after you give them your credentials.
你把证件给他们后,他们会给你转机的机票。
* * *
T: Then I can get on the plane?
然后我就可以上飞机了吗?
A: No. Can you tell me when the connecting flight arrives?
不是的,你能告诉我转接班机什么时候到吗?
* * *
T: About 10:30.
大约十点半。
A: It's 8:30 now. So the boarding time is in about one hour. After you get your ticket, you need to find the corresponding waiting lounge and sit for almost an hour.
现在是八点半,所以距登机时间还有一个小时。在你拿到票后,你需要找到相应的候机厅,然后在那里休息差不多一个小时。
* * *
T: Great. To tell you the truth, I'm a little bit tired now.
太好了,跟你说实话,我确实有点累了。
A: You can have a good rest in the waiting lounge. There are drinks and food.
那您可以在候机厅好好休息一下。那里有食物和饮料。
* * *
T: Yes. It's very thoughtful of you. Oh, right. What about my luggage? Need I to collect my luggage now?
是的,你太细心了。哦,对了,我的行李怎么办?我需要现在去取我的行李吗?
A: No, you don't have to. The cargo aircraft will take your luggage to your destination. So don't worry about that.
不,不需要,货机会把行李直接运到目的地,所以不用担心。
* * *
T: Great. Then I will be more relaxed. Thank you so much.
太好了,那样我就可以更轻松了。谢谢你了。
A: My pleasure. Have a nice trip.
不用客气,祝您旅途愉快。