https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0008/8738/81.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
第一句:We'll try our best to satisfy our clients.
我们会尽力让客户满意的。
A: Excuse me? Are you listening to me?
喂?你在听我说话吗?
B: Yes, sir. We'll try our best to satisfy our clients.
是的,先生。我们会尽全力让客户满意的。
A: Oh? I want to know your solution.
哦?我想知道你的解决方法。
第二句:As soon as my supervisor comes in, I will contact you.
我的上级以来,我立刻就跟您联系。
A: I understand why you're upset, sir.
我明白您为什么失落了,先生。
B: Well then, do something about it.
那好,你怎么办?
A: I am very sorry, sir. But, at the moment, there is really nothing I can do. As soon as my supervisor comes in, I will contact you.
非常抱歉,先生。可这会儿我的确实无能为力。我的上级一来,我立刻就跟您联系。
根据客户关系管理(CRM)中的三角定律,客户满意=客户体验-客户期望值。客户期望值与客户满意度成相对反比,因此需要引导客户降低期望值并维持在一个适当的水平,同时客户期望值需要与客户体验协调一致。
其他表达法:
Let me just add these numberes up for you, and I should be able to give you an answer.
让我把这些数字加一加就能给你一个答复了。
I'm sorry to give you so much trouble.
抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。