A:Good afternoon, sir. May I show you our lunch menu?
下午好,先生。请看午餐菜单。
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
A:Please take your time... May I take your order now?
您慢慢看。……现在您要点菜吗?
B:OK. I'll have a mixed Salad and a Sirloin Steak. Which vegetables come with the steak?
对。我要一份什锦沙拉和牛腰肉排。有什么蔬菜可以就着牛排吃吗?
A:French fried potatoes, carrots and peas.
有炸薯条、胡萝卜和豌豆。
B:That'll be fine.
太好了。
A:Would you like something to drink?
要不要来点什么喝的?
B:Yes, I'll have some beer with coffee to follow.
好的。来点就和咖啡吧。
A:How would you like your steak?
您希望牛排怎么做?
B:I'll have it medium rare, please.
我来个半熟的吧。
A:Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer, French, Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar?
您要什么样的沙拉酱,法国的,千岛的,还是油和醋?
B:Do you have any Blue Cheese dressing?
我明白了。那就要它吧。
A:I'm afraid not, but I would recommend the French dressing.
恐怕没有。但是我可以向您推荐法国酱。
B:I see. I'll take it.
我明白了。那就要它吧。
A:Would you like your coffee now or later?
您是现在要咖啡还是等一会儿呢?
B:Later, please.
等会再上吧。
A:A medium-rare Sirloin Steak, a mixed Salad, a glass of beer and a cup of coffee. Will there be anything else?
一份半熟牛排和什锦沙拉,一杯啤酒,一杯咖啡。还要点别的吗?
B:No, that's all. Thank you.
不了,就这么多吧。谢谢。
A:Thank you, sir. Your order will be ready soon.
谢谢您,先生。您点的菜很快就会上来。