天哪,美国人这样说英语3-39:get up on the wrong side of the bed?在床的另一边就睡不好吗?
我得注意点儿。
I should watch myself.
打盹
The movie was so boring that I dozed off in the middle of it. 电影太无聊,我中间还打了会儿瞌睡。
I dozed off during the class.我在上课的时候打了个盹儿。
生气或不高兴怎么说?
Out of sorts 身体不适,心情不佳
He has been feeling out of sorts.他这几天心情不好。
I’m out of sorts.我心情不好。
Down in the month 沮丧的,忧郁的,心灰意冷的
I’m a little down in the mouth.我有点沮丧。
Cross生气的,不高兴的
My mother gets cross with me if I leave my room in a mess.如果我把房间弄得一团糟,我妈妈会生气的。
【小编笔记】
get up on th wrong side of bed 是“因为担心或不舒服而没睡好”的意思。