服务英语·迎客服务 情景对话
1. 有提前预订的客人
R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)
R: Good evening, how are you today?
晚上好,您今天好吗?
C: Fine, thank you.
还不错,谢谢。
* * *
R: Have you made a reservation in advance, sir?
请问先生您有提前预订吗?
C: Yes, we have.
是的,我们已经预订过了。
* * *
R: When did you make the reservation?
您什么时候预订的?
C: I have made a reservation the day before yesterday.
我是在前天预订的。
* * *
R: Under whose name was the reservation made?
请问您是用谁的名字预订的?
C: A reservation for two under John.
是以约翰的名字预订的,两个座位。
* * *
R: Just a moment, please. Oh, here it is, 7:00 p.m., John Smith, two, non-smoking section.
请稍微等一下。噢,在这儿,晚上7点,约翰·史密斯,两个人,无烟区。
C: That's us.
是我们,没错。
* * *
R: Right this way, please. Your table is ready. We have been holding it for you.
这边请。您的餐位已经准备好了。我们正恭候您的光临。
C: Fine. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
2. 无提前预订的客人
R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)
R: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation, please?
晚上好,先生女士。欢迎光临我们饭店,请问您有预订吗?
C: I don't think I have.
没有。
* * *
R: How many persons are there in your party?
你们一行一共几个人?
C: Four.
4个。
* * *
R: Where do you prefer to sit?
您想坐哪个位置?
C: I want to sit by the window.
我想坐靠窗的位置。
* * *
R: I will show you to your table. This way, please. How about the centre table? It's up to 6 seats.
我带您入座,这边请。这张桌子怎么样,最多可以坐6个人。
C: Ok, That's fine.
好,这里很好。
* * *
R: Please take a seat, sir.
先生,请坐。
C: Thanks.
谢谢。
* * *
R: Here's the menu. The waiter will be at your service soon.
这是菜单,服务员马上就过来。
3. 无座位需顾客等候
R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)
R: Good evening, sir. Welcome to Xinhua Restaurant. Do you have a reservation, sir?
晚上好,先生。欢迎光临新华饭店。请问您订位了吗,先生?
C: No, I am afraid we don't.
没有。
* * *
R: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait about half an hour. Would you care for a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅现在已经坐满了。大概要等30分钟才会有空桌。您可以在休息室喝杯饮料稍等一会儿吗?
C: No, thanks. We'll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预订一张二人桌,可以吗?
* * *
R: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
C: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便问一下,我们可以要一张靠近窗户的桌子吗?
* * *
R: We'll try to arrange it, but I can't guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
C: That's fine.
好吧。
* * *
R: I will seat you as soon as we have a table.
一旦我们有空位我会立马给您安排的。
C: Thank you.
谢谢。
* * *
R: You are welcome.
不用谢。
(Half an hour later, the couple come back.)
R: Your table is ready, sir.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生。
C: Good.
好的。
* * *
R: Please step this way.
请往这边走。