服务英语·迎客服务 知识加油站
1.顾客进入餐厅后,站在门口迎宾的服务员要非常友好、亲切地向顾客打招呼并领位。如:
Good morning. Sir/Madam. I'm glad to see you! 早上好,先生/女士。很高兴见到您。
Sir, your table is ready. We have been holding it for you. 先生,您的餐位已经准备好了。我们正恭候您的光临。
The table is ready now. This way, please. 您的位置已经准备好了,这边请。
如果餐厅没有空位,服务员要非常礼貌并诚恳地请客人等待片刻,并为客人提供等待的空间和茶水。如:
I'm afraid there are no other places free at the moment. Would you mind waiting for a while? 恐怕现在没有空座,您介意稍微等一会儿吗?
The restaurant is full now. Do you care to wait about 20 minutes? 餐厅现在已经满了,您介意等20分钟吗?
Would you care for a drink in the lounge while you are waiting? 您可以在休息室喝杯饮料稍等一会儿吗?
I will seat you as soon as we have a table. 一旦我们有空位会立马给您安排的。
2.饭店接待员的工作在客人到达时问候客人,安排就坐和预订。所以在大多数情况下,接待员在安排客人就座之前,都要问清客人的人数和是否预订了座位,然后再引导客人入座。如:
Do you have a reservation? Under what name, please? 您有预订吗?请问名字是什么?
When did you make the reservation? 您什么时候预订的?
Under whose name was the reservation made? 请问你是用谁的名字预订的?
How many persons are there in your party?你们是一行几个人过来用餐的?