服务英语·上菜服务 情景对话
1. 上菜
W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
W: Your Roast Beijing Duck.
您的北京烤鸭来了。
C: Ah, it looks good. Can you tell me how to eat it?
啊,看起来真不错。告诉我怎么吃行吗?
* * *
W: Yes, please wrap the Beijing Duck in the pancake with the spring onion and the sweet bean sauce. You'll find it tastes better.
好的,请把北京烤鸭包在饼里加上葱和甜面酱。您会发现味道更好。
C: I'll have a try. Hmm, good indeed.
我试试。嗯,果然不错。
* * *
W: Your fried shrimp balls.
您的炸虾球到了。
C: Shrimp! Are you sure there's a shrimp inside? It doesn't look like it!
虾!你确信里边会有虾吗?看上去不像虾。
* * *
W: Please have a try, madam. And you'll see the shrimp.
您先尝一口试试,您会看到虾的。
C: Hmm, what's the seasoning made from?
嗯,佐料是什么做的?
* * *
W: It's mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.
是由胡椒和各种香料混合而成的。这种调料应撒在您的食物上。
C: I see. Thanks.
知道了,谢谢。
* * *
W: Your soup, madam. May I serve you?
我可以上您的汤了吗?
C: Yes, please.
请吧。
* * *
W: This is the complete course. There is the dessert to follow. This is your dumplings. Please put a little vinegar on the plate and dip them into it before eating.
这是全部的菜了,接下来是甜点。这是您的饺子,请在盘子上倒点醋,浸一浸再吃,
C: OK. It's really delicious.
好的,味道真不错。
* * *
W: Would you like something else to drink?
您想喝些什么吗?
C: No, I think that's enough for me. Thank you for your service.
不用了。我想已经够我吃的了。谢谢你的服务。
* * *
W: You're welcome, madam. Please enjoy your meal.
不客气,女士。请慢慢享用。
2. 客人催促上菜
W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
C: Excuse me?
打扰一下。
W: Yes, miss. What can I do for you?
是的,小姐,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
* * *
C: I ordered my dish about half an hour ago, but it hasn't arrived yet.
我半小时前点了菜,但是到现在还没上。
W: I am sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now.
非常抱歉,我马上去跟主厨核对一下。
* * *
C: OK.
好的。
W: Miss, I just checked with the kitchen and they said your order will be coming soon.
小姐,我刚刚跟厨房核对过了,他们说您点的菜马上就来。
* * *
C: Thank you.
谢谢。
W: Miss, I'm very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy this glass of wine free for the inconvenience. Again, I'm terribly sorry to keep you wait so long.
小姐,非常抱歉上菜晚了,请接受这杯免费的葡萄酒,以弥补我们给您造成的不便,再次向您表示歉意,让您久等了。
* * *
C: It doesn't matter.
没关系。
3. 上错菜
W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
W: Here is the fried beef with green pepper.
这是您的青椒炸牛肉。
C:It looks good, and I have ordered another dish—beancurd in chilli sauce.
看起来真不错。我还点了另一道菜——麻婆豆腐。
* * *
W: Oh. It's coming.
噢,这道菜来了。
C: What is this?
这是什么菜?
* * *
W: It's sweet and sour spare ribs.
这是糖醋排骨。
C: I'm afraid there is a mistake. I ordered a sweet and sour grouper.
恐怕你上错了吧,我点的是糖醋石斑鱼。
* * *
W: Let me have a check…I'm sorry, sir. It's my fault. I'll change it for you right away, but you have to wait another 15 minutes. Would you please have some drinks while you are waiting? It's on the house.
让我查看一下……抱歉,先生,是我上错了。我现在就去帮您换一下,可是您得再等上15分钟。能否请您边喝饮料再等一会儿,饮料由我们餐厅免费提供。
C: That's all right.
好吧。
* * *
W: Thank you, sir. It will not happen again.
谢谢你,先生。这样的事情不会再发生了。