菲比率先提出自己想和大卫共度新年,大家也都有自找约会对象的想法。今天的初级口语练习将会为您带来《老友记》这一场景下的剧中原音,结合mp3以及下方的原文和翻译,开始今天的口语练习吧!
原文及翻译
Phoebe: David's like, you know, a scientist guy, he's very methodical.
菲比:大卫是一个科学家,他做事有条不紊。
Monica: I think it's romantic.
莫妮卡:我觉得这很浪漫。
Phoebe: Me too. Did you ever see "an officer to gentleman".
菲比:我也是。你看过《军官变绅士》吗?
Monica: Yeah.
莫妮卡:看过。
Phoebe: Well, he's kind of like the guy I went to see that with. Except he's smarter and gentler and sweeter, I just I just want to be with him all the time, you know, day and night, and night and day, and special occasions.
菲比:嗯,他有点像这部电影的那种人。只不过他更聪明、更温柔、更可爱,我只想一直和他在一起,你知道,白天和黑夜,黑夜和白天,以及特殊场合。
Chandler: Wait a minute, wait, I see where this is going,, you're gonna ask him in New Year's, aren't you? You're gonna break the pack, she's gonna break the pack!
钱德勒:等一下,等一下,我知道这是怎么回事了,你会在新年和他约会,是吧!你反悔了约定!她反悔了约定!
Phoebe: No... Yeah, could I just?
菲比:我没有……好吧,那我可以吗?
Chandler: Yeah, because I already asked Janice.
钱德勒:可以,因为我已经约了珍妮丝。
Ross: Come on this was a pact, this was your pact!
罗斯:拜托,这是约定,这是你的约定!
Chandler: I snapped, okay? I couldn't handle the pressure and I snapped!
钱德勒:我反悔了,好吗?我承受不了压力,我反悔了!
Monica: But Janice? That was like the worst breakup in history!
莫妮卡:但是和珍妮丝?那简直是历史上最糟糕的分手!
Chandler: I'm not saying it was a good idea, I'm saying I snapped!
钱德勒:我不是说这是个好主意,我是说我反悔了!
以上就是本期的初级口语练习内容,关注本栏目,我们每天都会为您带来一段练习助您提升口语水平。您也可以访问网站主页,获取最新的英语学习资料,全方位提升英语能力。