电话英语的应对
1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”您好,这里是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?
3.当负责的工作人员不在时I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir 先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
三.柜台服务
B=行李服务员(Bellman) C=服务员 (Clerk) H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)
BC=领班(Bell Captain) G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.带客人到柜台
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。
G: Thank you.谢谢你。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three.只有这3件。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
G: Yes. That’s all.对,就这些了。
B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。
G: I see, thanks.我知道了,谢谢。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
G: OK. Fine. 好极了。
B: Please enjoy your stay.祝您住宿愉快。Taking a guest to the room带领客人至客房