A:对小起,先生 让您久等。 这是您的银鱼浓汤。
B: It's delicious .What's this?
B:味道很鲜美:这是什么?
A:It's whitebait fish from the Taihu Lake.
A:这是来自太湖的银鱼.
B:Ah,the fish is boneless and transparent.
B:啊,这鱼没有骨头,而且是透明的?
A: Yes.and it's nutritious. Excuse me.here's the instant-boiled white shrimp. Please enjoy yourselves.
A:是的,它的营养价值很高对了,这是用快火煮的小白虾,请慢用。
B:Thank you.but the shrimp is a bit too small.
B:谢谢。不过这虾小了一点儿.
A:Well,the white shrimps don't grow very big. The white shrimps at this size are good to eat.
A:是这样的,小白虾是不可能长太大的个头儿的。这样大小的白虾正是味道最好的时候。
B:I see. Yes,It's very tender and tasty.
B:我明白了。不错,非常鲜嫩可口.
A:Your Wuxi Spare Ribs. It's typical of Wuxi.
A:这是无锡小排。这是无锡的特色菜。
B:Perhaps you are mistaken. We haven't ordered the dish.
B:也许你弄错了。我们并没有点这道菜。
A:( After checking the original order) Sorry,sir. I'll take it away.
A:(检查菜单之后)对不起,我把它撤走。
B:One moment.is it typical of Wuxi? Now that it is served on the table.we might as well take it. Just put it on our account.
B:等一下。你说它是无锡的特色菜?既然已经端上来了,我们不妨尝一尝。就把它记在我们的账上吧。
A:Yes.thank you. And Fried Romaine Lettuce with Garlic Mince.This is the complete course.and a dim sum to follow.
A:好的,谢谢您。这是蒜茸长叶莴苣。菜已经上齐了,点心过一会儿再上。
B:There might also have been a mistake. What we ordered is Romaine LeUuce with Oyster Sauce.
B:也许弄错了。我们点的是蚝油长叶莴苣。
A:Terribly sorry. sir. I do apologize for this. I'll change it right away....This is the Romaine Lettuce with Oyster Sauce. And the Wuxi Pork Ravioli.
A:真的很抱歉,先生。我为此向您道歉。我马上把它换掉。……这是您点的蚝油长叶莴苣。还有无锡鲜肉混沌。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A:Would you like anything else?
A:还要点些什么?
B:No.thanks. We are all full.
B:不了,谢谢。我们吃饱了。
A:This is the fruit combination. lt's on the house. ( The guests finish the dinner. ) I hope you've enjoyed yourselves.
A:这是水果拼盘,是我们赠送的。(客人用餐完毕)我希望各位吃的满意。
B: Yes.we have. We're leaving now and we'II be back next time
B:是的,很好。我们现在要走了,下次还会再来的。
A: Thank you. Please see to it that your belongings are with you。
A:谢谢。请仔细检查一下,带好随身物品。